The LAB Golf Performance Program
Unlocking Your Full Potential on the Course
Take The Guessing Game out of your Game
At its core, our golf performance program is about addressing the underlying physical issues that may be hindering a golfer’s game. These can range from joint pain, poor swing posture, lack of proper joint mobility, lack of strength/speed and much more.Our Golf Performance Program is about helping golfers unlock their full potential on the course – whether you’re a weekend player or a seasoned pro. The “perfect swing” is different for every golfer, depending on their body type & abilities – let us help you achieve YOUR perfect swing.
What to Expect?
- The program begins with a detailed physical assessment by TPI-Certified, Golf Sports Chiropractor, Dr. Thomas Lalonde. The assessment is an hour-long, in-depth analysis of all underlying physical issues that may be hindering your game.
- Through the assessment, we’ll be able to determine a custom, individualized rehab/training program, which will be shared with you, our Golf-Specific Personal Trainer & your golf coach, if you have one.
- Your progress & program will consistently be re-evaluated through open lines of communication between therapist, trainer & coach (if you have one).
- Dominate the golf course
Who Are We?
Dr. Thomas Lalonde
DC, B.Kin, Dip FHP, Acu, IP, IA, DNS, ART, TPI
Hons BSc HK
What’s The Cost?
– 1-on-1 Training Session – 100$ (+tax)
– 2-on-1 Training Session – 150$ (+tax)
– 3-on-1 Training Session – 200$ (+tax)
– At-Home Golf Performance Training Program – 150$ (+tax)